between the throngs of newcomers in gyms & fitness classes and the cold ass morning temperatures, it can be difficult to tear ourselves out of bed for a workout this time of year. we’ve found that updating our fitness gear now & then can make it a little easier to hold down our resolutions instead of the snooze button. here’s what we’re sweatin’ for 2014.
1. revolve siren sports bra & cropped legging
2. kate spade saturday gym bag // fits gym essentials without excess bulk
3. adidas by stella mccartney run tee
4. optp pro foam roller // to work out any knots in our newly shredded muscles
5. nike rose gold fuel band // tracks activity while seamlessly blending into our arm party
6. adidas running tights
7. bubi collapsible water bottle // collapses to fit perfectly into our bag
8. nike flyknit lunar1 running shoes // elite running shoes in chic color combos
9. pop physique pop ball // or as we like to call it, “death between our thighs”
10. rubyLA namaste motherf**kers tank // because what else would we wear to do yoga?